Re: HYB: seed pots
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: seed pots
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 08:59:14 -0500

That's what I was thinking. But I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to
do yet.

Maybe daily dunk burritos for a week, slosh them around, then squeeze as
much water out as I can, then back in fridge. That way, the ones that
need a little more chilling will be sure to get it at optimal
temperature (in the fridge), not as erratic as on the sunporch. Just
pick out & pot up the germinating ones, same as in the past.

But first, I have to get all the mess off the shelves on the sunporch -
summer storage!

> Will you be changing the water every day?
>
> <<I'll try to soak them in their baggies & plant afterwards>>
>

> Betty W.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7