RE: HYB: seed: germination
  • Subject: RE: HYB: seed: germination
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 11:58:50 -0500

It is a lot easlier and time saying to soak  a couple of hundred seed pods if I can put them all in one bucket and rince once a day, then a couple of hundred little cups with seeds.

A 2 minute job once a day. as versus several hours, plus less chance of an accidental spill. And takes up less space.

Practicallity and time.

Chuck Chapman