RE: HYB: seed: germination
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: HYB: seed: germination
  • From: "laura berenson" <lsberenson@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 12:51:38 -0500

That's brilliant! Thanks, Chuck.

Laura
-----Original Message-----
From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Chuck Chapman
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 11:59 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [iris-photos]HYB: seed: germination

It is a lot easlier and time saying to soak  a couple of hundred seed pods if I can put them all in one bucket and rince once a day, then a couple of hundred little cups with seeds.

A 2 minute job once a day. as versus several hours, plus less chance of an accidental spill. And takes up less space.

Practicallity and time.

Chuck Chapman