Re: HYB: IMM X (IMM x Amity Estate)
  • Subject: Re: HYB: IMM X (IMM x Amity Estate)
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:42:44 -0500

Thanks everybody.

Chuck, I'm not sure if it's going to be a rebloomer or not. If it
bloomed this spring, I didn't notice the brown buds, but it's definitely
a big enough clump that it could have bloomed. So either it got frozen
out, or I didn't see the bloom till after it was fully open and ignored
it because of form, or it skipped bloom.

I suspect I just overlooked spring bloom (frozen or not very
attractive), that it's going to be early spring/late cycle rebloomer.
But with the double dose of IMM, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a
"summer" bloomer here in a better year than this past one. Lots of
faults (for what I like) but at least it made pollen. And isn't white!!

It had three stalks this fall.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7