Re: Re: HYB: seed pots [and more]
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: seed pots [and more]
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:51:48 -0500 (EST)

Sorry, that was Mary Dunn.

<<Mary Meek>>
Betty W.

-----Original Message-----
From: smciris <smciris@aol.com>
To: iris-photos <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 6, 2010 9:25 am
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: seed pots [and more]

It's been well over 25 years since my mass experiment with a wide variety of species, so it's hard to remember all of the details -- but I can tell you that this was strictly a stratification test, no chipping.  I do know that spurias were included but I don't recall whether they turned out to be "spring" or "fall" germinators.

Sharon McAllister