RE: HYB: a little color - 3
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: HYB: a little color - 3
  • From: El Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 10:38:54 -0600

Oh my, I really really like 01S2.

El

To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
From: jgcrump@cox.net
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:30:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: a little color - 3

Thanks, El.  I’ll be trying to pollenate it by 01S2 and its sibling, 01S3 (attached).  Both have excellent blossom form, but are a bit short in stature.  --  Griff

Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 9:26 AM

I too like all 3, Griff, but especially this one.

Love the iris silhouettes on the flower boxes, Loic.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3