Re: HYB: a little color
  • Subject: Re: HYB: a little color
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 17:24:49 -0500

Wow - you are getting some really nice colors Griff. Love the velvety
falls. I'm curious - do you see as much benefit from WABASH influence
in your seedlings, or is there more to choose from now in other modern
lines (i.e., ROMANTIC EVENING).

Thanks to you, too, Loic. Lots of nice color!

Tan/brown turning yellow seedling has three blooms open now... enjoying
having one last bloom of the season here.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7
brrr, mid teens F here this AM...bought insulated bib overalls and
matching blaze camo jacket so now I can look like the Michelin man going
deer hunting!