Re: Buying, Selling, Trading
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Buying, Selling, Trading
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 12:35:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jill,

You need to find your closest iris society/club.  They will have at least one sale during the year, maybe more than that.  Here is the information on those in Kansas and Missouri.  If you contact the one closest to you they should be able to help you.  I would suggest that you join the club if at all possible for you.    Good luck.

I am sending the entire list because I do not know where in Missouri you are located and I don't know where these towns are either.

Jan in Chatsworth, CA

AIS Region 18 Local Clubs:

Kansas and Missouri:
updated:
June 2009

BOOT HILL IRIS CLUB KEN G HOWER, PRESIDENT
PO BOX 36 FT DODGE KS 67843 620-227-3923

FLINT HILLS IRIS SOCIETY DE McGLASHON, PRESIDENT
2905 DICKENS AVE MANHATTAN KS 66502-2322 785-776-6829 dechaz@cox.net

GREATER KANSAS CITY IRIS SOCIETY JERRY HOKE, PRESIDENT
9015 CARTER CIR OVERLAND PARK, KS 66212 913-381-5042 jhoke@everestkc.com

GREATER ST LOUIS IRIS SOCIETY BOB BARKER, PRESIDENT
101 ROYAL OAKS DR 0'FALLON MO 63366-1002 636-544-4198 rbarker1@mail.win.org

HUTCHINSON IRIS CLUB EVELYN J HENRICKS, PRESIDENT
1113 EAST 20th AVE HUTCHINSON KS 67502-5613 620-665-5668

IRIS SOCIETY OF THE OZARKS JANICE DEWITT-OVERBY
1825 W LAKOTA SPRINGFIELD MO 65807 417-869-2986

JEFFCO IRIS SOCIETY HARRY BOYD, PRESIDENT
6750 HILLSBORO HOUSE SPRINGS RD CEDAR HILL MO 63016-3539 636-274-4897

KIRKWOOD IRIS SOCIETY JEAN MORRIS, PRESIDENT
682 HUNTLEY HEIGHTS DR BALLWIN MO 63021 636-256-3927 morrisje1@aol.com

MINERAL AREA IRIS SOCIETY IMOGENE GREEN,
PRESIDENT 211 CHERRY ST JACKSON MO 63755 573-243-8036

O'FALLON IRIS SOCIETY VIRGINIA HILL, PRESIDENT
1955 HEPPERMAN RD WENTZVILLE MO 63385 636-327-8420 ginnihill@aol.com

PARSONS AREA IRIS SOCIETY JOHN SPARE, PRESIDENT
3805 GABRIEL PARSONS KS 67357 620-421-4803 jiris50@hotmail.com

PONY EXPRESS IRIS SOCIETY BEVERLY HOYT, PRESIDENT
1416 NORTH 16th ST JOSEPH MO 64505 816-233-5821 bev@arcomputers.net

SEMO IRIS SOCIETY CHARLES W PICKETT, PRESIDENT
1132 BERTLING CAPE GIRARDEAU MO 63701 573-334-1232

SHOW ME IRIS SOCIETY DAN C JUDY, PRESIDENT
7300 N BELL RD COLUMBIA MO 65202 573-874-5849

TRI-STATE IRIS SOCIETY GARY SHARP, PRESIDENT
721 S McKINLEY AVE JOPLIN MO 64801-3709 417-624-6671

WASHINGTON IRIS CLUB BERNADETTE PENNINGTON, PRESIDENT
2480 OLD STATE RD BEAUFORT MO 63013 573-484-4291 bspennco@att.net

WICHITA AREA IRIS CLUB JERALD L RICHARDSON, PRESIDENT
3817 E SKINNER WICHITA KS 67218 316-688-0817 jerry@premierplacements.biz