Photos for these?
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

I have been looking for photos of these guys to put in my personal iris album to compare to my blooms. Does anyone have one I can use for that purpose only of any of these? I am not sure a few of them are even registered. I can't remember my AIS login password or would have checked on that much myself.
Thanks for any help!

Blue Lad...Sass, 1946
Canyon Mists...Berry, 1926
Golden Fleece...Whiting, 1940
Heaven Sent...Plough, 1962
Midnight Jewel...Harder, 1971
Opaline...Williamson, 1928
Pagan Prince...Douglas, 1948
Spring Beauty, Gersdorff, 1932
Voodoo...Kleinsorge, 1948
Miss Butterworth...Hedgecock, 1994
White Autumn King

Headliner...I ave another labeled Headlines and maybe whoever sent me this just labeled it wrong
Pride For All...I have my suspicions that this rhizome is a fake
Seafarer...and maybe also a fake
Angelic

One rhizome had an incorrect label and it may possibly be one of these two...

Freedom Bell
Freckled Doll