Re: Re: HYB Intros 2010 Burseen
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB Intros 2010 Burseen
  • From: "elladan tds.net" <elladan@tds.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:05:36 -0600

Loic,

I have good photos of several of the ones you are missing. I am in the process of putting all of mine into the Iris Twiki.
Would the same size and format work for you? I can just send you copies. They are only 75K
Also, you can feel free to use any  that I have put on Dave's Garden, anytime for anything.

Elladan