Re: HYB: Iris variegata X Iris suaveolens var. rubromarginata
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Iris variegata X Iris suaveolens var. rubromarginata
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 06:42:19 -0800 (PST)

Just a continuation of a thread from February and March of 2010... I just noticed (because the snow made it stand out) that one of those indoor bloomers had tried to send up a Fall flower stalk after I'd finally planted them in the ground.

This and one single stalk on 'Easy Smile' were the only attempts at rebloom here after a nearly rainless 3 1/2 months of summer.

I hope this isn't a bloomout for this little guy.