Re: (COMP) REB: 08-179BRE: Twilight Fancies X Clarence
  • Subject: Re: (COMP) REB: 08-179BRE: Twilight Fancies X Clarence
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:44:01 -0500

Hey, Betty, and Mary Lou, too.

this reply you sent to the list got rid of the overlap!  Wow! You can see it below. I don't know what would cause that  . . .

Mary Lou, I saw the overlap this time, too.  I see it in my mail inbox on the computer, as well as on the archives list at hort.net.

Linda mentioned something about embedding the attachments . . .  do you put the photo right in the text part of your e-mail when you make the message, or do you type your message, and then attach the photo through the "attach" button?

BY the way . . .  I like that reblooming seedling!  Do you grow one of it's parents, 'Best Bet'?   If so, does it rebloom for you?