Re: REB: continuous RE, but who cares?
  • Subject: Re: REB: continuous RE, but who cares?
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:49:45 -0500

The text and in the message, that is!

Mary Lou, I have a blue-bearded white SDB seedling that I'm not going to be using anymore.  It had 4 blooms on a maiden stalk, but it's in a bad BAD garden and didn't bloom the last 2 years.  It's from some of Earl Hall's work with reblooming SDB's back in the 70's or so.  Maybe you'd be interested in it?  Is your IB seedling fertile at all?

Here's what it looks like.
It's from my Earl Hall seedling X 'Blue For Sue'