RE: Convention 2011
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: Convention 2011
  • From: "Char Holte" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:01:27 -0600

Hi,

Are you planning on going to the 2011 Convention?  Be aware the dates are different this year.  The Convention starts on Sunday, May 29th and runs through Friday, June 3rd.

Rose and I can’t wait for the convention.  We are busy planning,.  We are looking for a third person to join us on a sightseeing tour of the city of Victoria by airplane.  Anyone?

Char

cholte@wi.rr.com