Re: AB: sdlg half sibling
  • Subject: Re: AB: sdlg half sibling
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 19:17:08 -0000

Neither of these made pollen this year. But crossing the derivatives of those plants obtained via an unbalanced chromosome parent is something I want to do. Just haven't managed to grow enough plants to have much of an opportunity.

TG has never rebloomed for me, but it has given repeat bloom on several occasions. I had big, fat pods one year and then several more fans put up bloom stalks and bloomed. My conditions don't lend themselves to rebloom, so it may have rebloomed elsewhere.