Re: AB: parents & kids
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: AB: parents & kids
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 13:23:24 -0500 (EST)

Congratulations!  I saw it on the weather map and wondered if it reached any of our iris people.

<<It RAINED  today.>>

I've really enjoyed the pictures of your AB seedlings, but they've prompted a question.  Are you doing any breeding for blue ABs?  I saw one while in Alabama several years ago and really liked it.
I've not seen another blue one!  Are they rare?  Or maybe recessive?

Betty W.
zone 6 KY