RE: 2011 Convention
  • Subject: RE: 2011 Convention
  • From: "Char Holte" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 21:25:21 -0600

Are you making your list and getting things together for the 2011 convention.  For Rose Kinnard and I it means tightening up our list as this year we will be flying.  Over the past few years we have driven to the Conventions, Oklahoma City, Austin, St Louis, Kansas City and in 2010 Madison.  I know how Rita and Tom must have felt trying to remember everything they needed to take along for the many different societies they helped.

Have you looked at the Calendar and do you remember that the meetings will start on Sunday of Convention week and the closing banquet will be Friday night, very important in planning your travel.  They will be a wonderful tour on Saturday.

Air fares seem to be changing every week so get yours booked now.  Mine and Rose’s have changed by the airline since we booked them.  She and I will be flying from Milwaukee to Minneapolis to Seattle to Victoria.  It costs more to fly on the weekend so be sure to look at that when you book your air fare.

I am looking forward to seeing you in 2011.  If you have any questions about the Convention feel free to contact me.  If I can’t answer your question I will find someone who can.

Roommates is ready to help those of you who want to share a room and travel as a single.

262-641-2895 6 to 10 PM 262-641-2895