[iris-photo]Re:HYB: what to do with pods
  • Subject: [iris-photo]Re:HYB: what to do with pods
  • From: birdwoman424@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 18:13:57 -0500 (EST)

Here's some more photos of the RE noid that was sent to me. In the bright sunlight it looks more reddish. this photos was taken just before a rain storm (cloudy). Like I said I was unable to match it up with any of the descriptions from the iris register. But than again, perhaps it was never registered. Please take a look. Thanks

JPEG image

JPEG image