Re: Unknown Reboomer
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Unknown Reboomer
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 19:27:27 -0500 (EST)

Chances are high that they are not the same. But it is treacherous grounds to compare  pictures taken from different gardens. Flowers can look different  even in same garden, depending on age of flower, lighting etc. Never mind comparing from two different climates plus everything else.

That is why it is recommended to grow Unkn side by side with  one with that you suspect is the same.  A lot of plicatas look similar. And will look different in differernt climates, different age of flower, different lighting etc.

Chuck Chapman