Re: Margie Brown's Red Iris
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

jandjcope@aol.com

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 1:48 PM, karl becker <kbecker95@wi.rr.com> wrote:

DOS ANYONE HAVE THE EMAIL ADDRESS FROM JIM COPELAND?

Karl the old Fart

From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of J. Griffin Crump
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 10:38 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Margie Brown's Red Iris

Janet  --  I have seen many photos of Margie Brown’s red seedling, both in sun and in shade, and it appears that the color, at least in the photos, is RHS 45 or 46.  This is based on the flowers being photographed adjacent to the color charts.  As for the photo contest, I haven’t looked at the criteria recently, so can’t offer an opinion, but as far as sheer color goes, this flower is a winner and probably a breakthrough.  --  Griff

Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 8:35 AM

Subject: [iris-photos] Margie Brown's Red Iris

For the photo contest this year Margie Brown sent me the following photos.

Her first "red" iris.  So what do you think?

Janet, California

No virus found in this message.

--
Tom Gormley
P. O. Box 177, De Leon Springs, FL 32130