Re: Margie Brown's Red Iris
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Margie Brown's Red Iris
  • From: birdwoman424@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 20:03:27 -0500 (EST)

I posted photos of "my first red iris" seedling to the list group in 2010. At that time, Griff offered to lend his RHS cards to me in an effort to do a color comparison. Numerous photos were taken of this iris which was planted on the north side of my home - early morning, late afternoon dusk, sunny & cloudy conditions. I have not named, introduced or registered it. My personal goal is to improve it's form while retaining it's red coloring. Together, as a group, I hope we all make great strides and advancements in 2012.
 May I also extend a special thanks to Griff for sharing his expertise,  support and encouragement in an effort to help me accomplish my goal.
Best Regards,
MargieB, NY
To plant is to believe in tomorrow...