RE: re: R & I
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: re: R & I
  • From: "Char Holte" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 14:04:53 -0600

Hi,

I did get it to work.

Char

From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Gormley
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 2:11 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] re: R & I

Online database of AIS Check Lists and registered iris names.

Update 11/29/2011

Irisregister is now part of the AIS Emembership Service.

If you had an active irisregister subscription as of 11/29/2011 you will have received an
email with your ID and a new password for the Emember service. In order to access the
irisregister database you will ! need your ID and new password and access it through the
Emembers service on the AIS website www.irises.org or by going directly to:

http://emembers.irises.org/irisregister/checksrch.cgi

If you have any problems please contact the AIS Membership
Secretary, Tom Gormley at email: aismemsec@earthlink.net