Re: Dr. Ackerman
  • Subject: Re: Dr. Ackerman
  • From: RILEY PROBST <rprobst02@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 22:58:00 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I ran across a little more info on Dr. Ackerman which might be significant on what you are working on. He earned his B.S. and M.S. degrees in horticulture from Rutgers University and Ph.D. in botany from the University of Maryland. During his professional career, he served as research horticulturist at the U.S. National Arboretum in Washington, DC.