Re: Re: Anyone know who Bill Ackerman was
  • Subject: Re: Re: Anyone know who Bill Ackerman was
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:14:48 -0800

Thank you to all who responded.  It helped me find the information needed.
You are correct there is a lot of info on the internet.
Thanks Donald,

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:55 AM, d7432da <donald@txol.net> wrote:

A net search using 'dr william l ackerman iris' and 'dr william l ackerman novelist' brings up a lot of references on the web. It would seem his main plant interest was camellias with JIs on the side.

Donald Eaves

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@...> wrote:
> Hello,
> Dave Silverberg and I are looking for information on a Bill Ackerman.
> Rosalie Figge's daughter sent me a slide collection (how becoming digitized)
> and among the slides was a letter and lovely drawings from Mr. Bill
> Ackerman.
> I can't find any information on this gentleman so I am putting out the
> request here.
> Thank you,
> Janet Smith
> AIS Calendar Coordinator