Re: AIS Bulletin Index
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: AIS Bulletin Index
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:21:20 -0800

Bravo!

Janet

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Janet for all your hard work. If anyone looses the link, or has trouble finding any Iris topic, they can use the General Iris topic index on the Main page of the Iris Encyclopedia. The link to the Bulletin Index is in this conventional index of everything Iris. Updates on progress like this are great. Soon there will be and additional way to contact all AIS members who choose to be contacted. Details on this new service to members will appear in the January/February Bulletin. It will contain monthly announcements like this and more.

Greetings,

Just to let you know the AIS Bulletin Index has been updated and is available:

In case you didn't know, I have been finishing a job begun in 2007 by Rita Gormely and friends to index every AIS Bulletin
so it can be searched for a photo, topic, etc.  Thanks to my friend Dr. John Weiler I began with October 1947 and am currently on 1988.  Kate Brewitt helped with 1990s so it is almost complete to July 2012.

Janet Smith
AIS Calendar Coordinator
AIS Digital Programs-Slides Coordinator
AIS Image Coordinator