FW: Merry Christmas
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: FW: Merry Christmas
  • From: "Karl" <kbecker95@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 07:15:25 -0600

!

2a644b.gif

I will be making a conscious effort to wish everyonea Merry Christmas this year ....

My way of saying that I am celebrating
The birth
of Jesus Christ.

So, I am asking my email buddies, family and friends, if you agree with me, to please do the same.

And if you'll pass this on toyour email buddies, and so on... maybe we can prevent one moreAmerican tradition from being lost in the sea of     "Political Correctness".2a645b.gif

In GOD we TRUST