RE: sleeping garden

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

I see you!
I like your miniature windmill. Is it metal/wood? Do you know where I can
get one of those?
You can keep the snow!

light rain and 58 degrees F

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society (CIS)
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca <mailto:cris@netcom.ca>
Canadian Iris Society (CIS) website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website:
http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/2003/index.html