[PHOTO] Rainbow River Revisited. | Thu, 3 Feb 2000 20:57:55" />

[PHOTO] Rainbow River Revisited.

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

     Here is another image of the Rainbow River.  To the left of the back end
of the swimming area [roped off] are the two places in which there are stands
of some sort of wild Iris.  When they bloom, I will try to get some pictures
of them, hopefully not messing them up like I did last year.
     To give an idea of the clarity of the water, the black objects inside
the swimming area are rocks that are between 12 and 15 feet under the
surface.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida