Re: just around the corner

From: Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

Mike ,

Later is more like it , we had a large snow storm today , my main bed in
front now has at least six feet of fluffy white snow on it.  Thanks for
the photo though , it's helping relieve the tension in my back from
shoveling for the last hour.  Now , if I could just find the Advil and
chamomile tea !

Keep those new seedling photos coming.

> Mike Sutton wrote:
> From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
> I thought maybe some of you snow-bound folks could use a reminder that
> spring will come, sooner or later.
> Mike
>                           [ONElist Sponsor]
>                Please click above to support our sponsor
>                      Name: spring2.JPG
>    spring2.JPG       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                  Encoding: base64

FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE!  Xpertsite has thousands of experts who
are willing to answer your questions for FREE.  Go to Xpertsite today
and put your mind to rest.