Re: RE: TB: INCANTATION

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Janet,
Great picture!  I have always loved Incantation.  It was the first reverse,
so to speak, that I saw and it started an obsession with reverse ameonas for
me.  Well along in my hybridizing program are strong reverse ameona SAs and
REs plus a very fertile reverse IB that I keep taking down to the SDBs.  All
because I saw Incantation.
Mike