From: Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

Thanks for sharing Jan ,

I'll be very disappointd if my new rhizome of INCANTATION doesn't bloom
in June.  What are the dimensions of the flower , it looks large.  Is it
really tall ?

Your image is razor sharp , I guess I'll have to break down one day and
get a digital as well.

GardnrJan1@aol.com wrote:
> From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
> hope the picture gets through this time!
> Janet
> @Backup-The Easiest Way to Protect and Access your files.
> Automatic backups and off-site storage of your critical data.  Install
> your FREE trial today and have a chance to WIN a digital camera.
>  [Image]

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.