Re: REB: Unknown

From: Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

       Has anybody confirmed with you that this is SUPERSTITION ?  I
sincerely hope it is , it's breathtaking !  I have four or five rhizomes
that will bloom for the first time this year of this CV , the
anticipation is starting to get to me.  I should get to see for myself
this spring , what everybody's been raving about.
       Also can't wait to see THORNBIRD since it's been at the center of
heated discussions here on the list.

       Four months left to wait

> Patrick Orr wrote:
> From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
> This was growing at a nursery. I think it is Superstition, but really
> don't know.
> This was blooming today and I had to photograph it.  Today was windy.
> Patrick Orr
> Phoenix, AZ
> Zone 9
>                           [ONElist Sponsor]
>                Please click above to support our sponsor
>                      Name: Unknown.JPG
>    Unknown.JPG       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                  Encoding: base64

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.