Re: OT:Chat Photos

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

Patrick Orr wrote:

> > Dear Mrs. Hiltibidal and onelist members:
>
> Everyone...please feel free to use any of the photos I post to Iris-Photos
> (many more are coming) as you please.  You do not need to ask my permission
> ever, and credit is not necessary either.

Common courtesy, however, does suggest that giving credit is the polite
thing to do, even when not required. A notification to the
grower/photographer of any use of posted photos is also a *good thing*
and might even encourage further postings.

Gerry, with stalks coming up in increasing numbers
--
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.