Re: another fly or die

From: Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

I'd definitely not relegate it to the compost pile , send it out as a
registered bonus iris if you feel it doesn't have much commercial value
, but if it's a good a grower as you say it is then I guess ya got
yourself a keeper.   I don't believe that any irises should be trashed.
No matter where you go , there will always be somebody pleased as hell
to take your unwanted cultivars.

Chris Darlington
5b Blainville , Quebec and raining today.  Gotta git out and shovel the
basement steps before I flood again as we do every year.  The cats get
very offended when the floor is wet.

> Mike Sutton wrote:
>
> From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
>
> We have had this one for a while and have plenty of stock.  Just can't
> make up our minds.  It's a true BB at 24"  good branching and bud
> count with  proportional foilage and flowers.  It's either headed for
> the compost heap or introduction....need opinions.  Thanks
> Mike

>                    Name: spray.JPG
>    spray.JPG       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                Encoding: base64

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! Rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
credit youdeserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/912/0/_/_/_/951357663/