COMP: Pretty Park Worm

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

In a message dated 2/25/00 2:10:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jijones@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< I am inclined to think that it is the former rather than the latter, and
 am willing to take the chance that my trust in his nature will not cause
 us further problems.

John and Arthur,
     I changed the subject tag from "Admin" hoping Comp will do.  I have just
finished doing a virus scan, and it turned up nothing.  As for Earnest Royal,
I have met him and his family, and I think John's assumption is correct.  He
does not strike me as the kind of person who would intentionally send a virus
to a mailing list.
     If I ever were to send a virus, which would be pure accident, I would
unsubscribe until I was rid of said virus, my reasoning being that the action
would prevent any further infected mails.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.

Who will win the iMac?
Register now and win a FREE iMac at AWZ.com!
click here!
http://click.egroups.com/1/1963/0/_/503733/_/951530345/