Re: Pretty Park Worm Questions

From: "jervis2" <jervis2@eggconnect.net>

Virus exe. Questions As Mark personally knows Earnest Royal, I will restrain
myself somewhat on the subject. The thing I do not understand is if Royal
was intending to attach an image why was the no text accompanying the file.
Is most strange that a blank email is set with on massage about the intended
image????
Second why as he not bothered to explain this mater.
Regards athur in the UK.

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets you
see, consolidate, and manage all of your finances all in one place.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1636/0/_/503733/_/951561399/