Re: Re: Pretty Park Worm Questions

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

In a message dated 2/26/00 5:37:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jervis2@eggconnect.net writes:

<< he thing I do not understand is if Royal
 was intending to attach an image why was the no text accompanying the file.
 Is most strange that a blank email is set with on massage about the intended
 Second why as he not bothered to explain this mater. >>

     The virus acts on its own, and sends itself to addresses in ones'
address book.  If I got "infected," not only would I clear my address book, I
would unsubscribe from all lists I belong to until I got rid of the virus.
The unsubscribing would prevent the mail from going to the list since I would
no longer be an authorized sender.
     As for Earnest Royal, he did send a message of apology to John I. Jones.
 He probably is embarrassed to send anything to us for awhile.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

Why wait for a credit decision?  Get one instantly!  Apply for
the Capital One 9.9% Fixed APR Visa Platinum!