RE:SPEC: Katharine Hodgkin

From: "Jan Jacobsen" <jacobsen.dorph@get2net.dk>

Hi Edmundas and all

First I will like to thank those who send me mails regarding the photo.
About the colour on my photo and the colour in the Kohlein book, I must owe you an answer, because I do not have the book!
The picture I submitted could be a bit more blue than the iris are in real , the photo is taken by an Nikon F 301 on slide film, then scanned and put on a CD, so maybe in that process the colour could divert some.
If there is a colour difference , it must be in the develop process as it is ordinary K.H I grow.
Jan Jacobsen -Denmark

jacobsen.dorph@get2net.dk