John, as list owner, could you please delete the virused file? As
just regular members of this list, none of us can do that - it has to
be a list owner or moderator.

Because I read my iris-photos on line at the yahoo.com site, I
clicked on the message and almost opened the file then I realized it
was not a usual image format - either a .jpg or a .gif .

Only later on in other emails did I see the virus warning messages,
such as the one that Greg has written below.

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Greg McCullough" <icity@m...> wrote:
> I just got a message to iris-photos from KENL12@A...  that was
> with a virus. The virus is the W95/MTX@M virus. You should be
careful to