ADMIN: Missing Mail

I have received several reports about missing mail. Yahoo support
reports that:

> As for the missing mail at AOL, this is a known problem.  AOL drops
> email that we send them (after telling us that the message was delivered
> correctly)  Not much we can do about it.

I don't think we had this problem with eGroups, so I am not sure I
accept this excuse.

I am continuing to send them problem reports as I receive them.

If you have problems receiving messages please let me know. I need

Remember you can always read the email on either the Yahoo or the
Mallorn archives.

I am sorry that we are having all these problems. I (we) had no choice
in the matter. If any of you know of another list server that provides
good facilities, I would be glad to consider it.  Major Domo services
generally require a lot more work on the part of the list owner (at
least the ones I know about).

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: