Re: hi

No I do not have "Afternoon Delight". Actually I do not have
anything close to this coloration. I do have "Brides Halo" but
don't think it is a parent to this one. This is from my early
experimentation and was some random wide cross.
I have no idea on how to introduce something.

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Christie Pierson" <kenl12@a...> wrote:
> WOW!
> Your iris looks a little  like one of my favorites , Afternoon
Delight,is it
> possible that it is one of the parents?Are you going to introduce
it? If so
> ,we want one!
> Ken Pierson

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups