Re: Re: Need a name

My choice is a tie between GILDED GRAPE amd TWIST OF TWILIGHT but I think the
former has a slight edge of favor.  It gives an idea of color, so guess I"ve
argued myself in preferring that -- but I'd put a down payment with Keith to
hold the other names, because they are good! - I want it!   Rosalie nr
Baltimore zone 7 still undecisive, another soggy day.   ryfigge@aol.com

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details