Re: Names

>Thanks to everyone for their excellent suggestions. The home crew has
>gone over the names carefully and the following are the four finalists.
>1) Gilded Grape
>2) Harry Potter
>3) Twist of Twilight
>4) Neptune's Apprentice

You might end up with a law suit if you use 'Harry Potter' :-)
Have you checked the checklists? Gilded Grape sounds familiar.
I think that something Saturnian would be appropriate rather than Neptunian,
given the ring pattern.
Cheers, Jan Clark

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details