Re: Need a name

--- In iris-photos@y..., irischapman@n... wrote:
> I'm still working on my catalogue and I'm struggling with names.
This is an SDB  of the ringed plicata lines that I'm introducing. I'm
not sure if its a ringed zonal or a ringed luminta. It does have the
clear beard, stylearms and hafts.
> Any suggestions re suitable name? The only one that I have thought
of is "Sorcerers Aprentice"
> --
> Chuck Chapman, Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Zone 4/5
> Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/

Everytime I see another one of your irises I'm strictly amazed how
advanced they seem to be. They are some of the most amazing SDB's
I've ever seen. I'm a friend of Judy Echoff and we both are having
our gardens on display at the Region 18 Spring Regional 2003 in
Wichita. Would love to have some of your SDB's on display. I would
call this one Luminous Sorcerer. Would like to chat with you some
time. Give me a holler.

e-mail address:

klprhr@mpks.net

Sincerely yours,