Re: Re: Need a name

I like Gilded Grape.

irischapman@netscape.net on 02/24/2001 04:26:37 PM

Please respond to iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
 To:      iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
 cc:      (bcc: Thomas Greaves/HQ/PCS PrimeCo)
 Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Need a name

Thanks to everyone for their excellent suggestions. The home crew has
gone over the names carefully and the following are the four finalists.
1) Gilded Grape
2) Harry Potter
3) Twist of Twilight
4) Neptune's Apprentice

I would appreciate a vote on these. The person who suggested the
winning name gets  a free piece of the plant.

This seedling is from Klingon Princess X Mercy Me. I'm seeing it a
ringed plicata, possibly a violet luminata on a sky blue ground. If
this is the case, then it would be possible to get a dark violet
plicata on sky blue ground. Its worth a shot.