Re: I can't see them

Kitty wrote:

> Why can't I see them?  When I click, nothing happens.  Yet others are
> seeing them fine.

I don't have an answer as to why, it happens to me occasionally with
some pictures and others. I click and the system appears to be copying
the picture somewhere, but I can never find it. Likewise, most times the
picture shows up in line in the message window, but sometimes only as an
attachment. Haven't been able to figure out what the distinguishing
feature is.

The work around for your problem is to open an empty browser window
(File/Open/New Window or similar) then drag the attachment to the
borwser window. Works for me at least (but then I am on a Mac and thery
are more forgiving) but should work for you as well.

John
John I Jones
Director,  Marketing
Viaquo Corporation