[PHOTO] He said, I said, He said........... | Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:51:59" />

[PHOTO] He said, I said, He said...........

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] He said, I said, He said...........
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:48:31 EST

This morning, as usual, God said,
"Let there be light." And, of course there was.
But, this morning he also shared. He said,
"Bill, you know boy, if you get up earlier, you
will not have to concern yourself as much with
the weeds. You heard that story about that bird
didn't you?"
I said, " Sure, and thank you, but you already know I never did concern myself much about weeds."
God stood behind me, pausing (looking over my shoulder I assumed) for what felt, more than was, a very long time.
God said, "Bill I've been standing here looking through your eyes, seeing what you see. And, you know Bill,
those weeds, viewed that way, aren't a great concern to me! Anyway, you already know, if I didn't kinda' like  'em they just wouldn't be."
"Amen God.
My back hurt anyway!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor