Re: SPEC: Iris bloudowii

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPEC: Iris bloudowii
  • From: "Francesca R. Thoolen" <irisgirl@attbi.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:43:01 -0800

Juri, I did not find it in the SIGNA seed exchange and I was hoping for
plants when is is the correct time to dig for them. Too bad, I was hoping to
cross them with my aril tetraploid OGs. I realize the I. bloudowii is
normally 22ch but it would be nice to try them anyway.  If you hear of
anyone willing to share them with me I would like to purchase some. My
E-mail address is irisgirl@attbi.com . Thank you.

Francesca
irisgirl@attbi.com