Re: SPEC: Iris bloudowii

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPEC: Iris bloudowii
  • From: "Francesca R. Thoolen" <irisgirl@attbi.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 16:30:26 -0800

Hi Ken, I looked into the web site of SIGNA and their seed exchange. It may
be that this is listed as of a certain date and it is no longer listed since
it may be sold out. We are neighbors, we live in Orinda not more than 20
minutes by car. The reason I would prefer plants to seeds is that I am 80
(yeah ...) and time is more precious now altho, my Italian ancestors lived
to mid to late 80 years of age and I still have an aunt 84. It was a large
family and she was next to the youngest. My uncle was born just a few weeks
before I was and he is still alive. He was the youngest child, my father was
the oldest and emigrated to the USA. Didn't mean to digress, just to say
that I would prefer plants if I had a choice.

Francesca
irisgirl@attbi.com