Re: Double Shot

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Double Shot
  • From: "lfandjg" <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 00:40:55 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@m...> wrote:
> Very nice, Mark!  Wonder if it'll survive this zone?
> El, near Winnipeg
> Manitoba, Canada Z3

Hi El,

I'm growing DOUBLE SHOT here in MN zone 3b.  I put it in July '00, and
it bloomed later that summer.  It didn't bloom at all last year but
did contract a *nearly* fatal case of soft rot after being overrun
with Canada thistle (oops).  I received another rz of it as a bonus
last year, so we'll see how it does this year.

zone 3b northern MN